Sunday, June 15, 2014

Don't Mess with the Frog!

Today, I was scrolling through my Facebook posts and saw this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3649169309116&set=vb.1270958814&type=2&theater.

     "Hmm, what's this?" wondered the happy green frog.
     He watched as bugs, one after another, magically appeared and crawled across the smooth glass platter held by his owner's hand.
    "Wow, bugs on a shiny platter! My human really loves me!"
     His tongue ready, he aimed. Fire one! Fire two! Fire three!
     "What the heck? I know I didn't miss!"
     Fire again! Hit! Hit!
     "Hey! Wait a second. A game! I get you the high score and no bugs for me!"
     He caught on about the thumb and the game. When he saw the thumb move next, he thought, "Oh no you don't! I'm not falling for this again!"
     He jumped and clamped down on that thumb, trying to hold it for ransom.
    "Feed me! Now! And no tricks this time! You don't mess with the Frog!"

     I couldn't help myself. I had to make a post of this on Shades of Green.

Lori Vidak 6-15-14

No comments:

Post a Comment